W212 E63 6.2 rear shock absorbers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Could someone kindly point me in the right direction of the rear shock absorbers available for my vehicle. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but the car has the Comfort option as well as the sport I and sport II suspension settings.
W212 E63 6.2

Would like to stick with original brand shocks if possible. What ball park figure per shock absorber should I be looking to pay.

Thanks.

Have you had a price from Mercedes yet Tom?

Seems really difficult to identify the exact rear shock absorbers for my car. I think I'll be looking to pay around £500+ per side. Most of the part outlets like Ecp and autodoc don't seem to stock the adjustable shocks that my car runs. 🤔

Contacted MB and the rear shocks for my car are on back order. One right side rear shock is available from a MB outlet. The left side is on back order from MB and none available in the UK. The really helpful guy I spoke to from a MB franchise has put an order in for me for the left shock. Could be an 8 week wait to receive anything from Germany. Was told it could be even more, or a chance less time. So hopefully I will hear back something asap.

Finally have the NSR shock absorber for the W212 6.2 E63 in my possession. 4 month + wait. Have it now anyways. Fitting on Friday. 👍

Air suspension parts had long lead times in January 2019, so not likely to be COVID-19 and Brexit alone which led to the delay. Glad you got them.

All fitted, has transformed the ride. Much how I remember it being when first took ownership of the car. No thuds or clunks from the rear now. Have that nice cushioned feel back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom