W212 E63 6.3 original wheel colour?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Could someone please let me know the exact name/colour of the stock twin 5 spoked forged alloy wheels? Some pictures seem to show two colours some show one colour. I can't correctly work it out.

Btw I've had a change of heart and Im nearly sure I'm going with the original stock finish when I have my wheels refurbished.

Thanks, Tom

They are Titanium/Himalaya Grey

Thank you Roger, much appreciated 👍

I've provisionally booked the car in to have the wheels refurbished in 6 weeks time. Due to covid regulations. So I can explain to them the exact colour I would like.

Wheels booked in for refurbishment middle of next week. I hope I've made the right decision going for the stock finish. 👍

As said Tom, the colour is Titanium/Himalaya Grey.

I think this is the correct link for your wheels - but same shade as the the previous one:

NB: the original centre caps should have the correct paint finish, if you still have them? Might be an easy way to show the refurb people so they can be sure to match it :thumb:

These were mine, after a returb:

880A684C-A6DD-46A6-B720-A426209F4506.jpeg0B41BA1B-A099-4E2F-9AE0-F76A5C7F83E7.jpeg

As said Tom, the colour is Titanium/Himalaya Grey.

I think this is the correct link for your wheels - but same shade as the the previous one:

NB: the original centre caps should have the correct paint finish, if you still have them? Might be an easy way to show the refurb people so they can be sure to match it :thumb:

These were mine, after a returb:

View attachment 108179View attachment 108180

They looked fantastic Will, the wheels have been refurbished previous to my ownership.

I have asked them what I would like. So I hope they come through with the correct outcome.

Tom,

Came across these that I have, these are the original E63 caps that you should have if they’re still present.

You can see how the colour is in different light, the paint code is on the reverse - 7756.

HTH :thumb:

FFA16776-B1FF-4197-8FE0-C997505F3FDD.jpeg3588002C-499A-4022-A678-C2AB2D266F5A.jpeg1419F57C-1DE7-4869-9AAF-E8C372637904.jpeg

I've had my wheels done, I'm really really happy with the outcome. I'm glad I went with the stock finish. I have a little surprise to throw in there also Lol. I really want to wash the car before I attach any photos. But I will in due course. Any guesses 😉

Tom

I've had my wheels done, I'm really really happy with the outcome. I'm glad I went with the stock finish. I have a little surprise to throw in there also Lol. I really want to wash the car before I attach any photos. But I will in due course. Any guesses 😉

Tom
Himalaya Grey, diamond cut?

Himalaya Grey, diamond cut?

Exactly BD, but I have a little surprise also lol. Maybe not to everyone's taste but I like it and it's my little personal touch to my vehicle.

Exactly BD, but I have a little surprise also lol. Maybe not to everyone's taste but I like it and it's my little personal touch to my vehicle.
OEM+ I like it. Looking forward to the photos 👍🏻

A 5.5 Biturbo transplant?

Joking! Looking forward to seeing these wheels after the refurbish.

A 5.5 Biturbo transplant?

Joking! Looking forward to seeing these wheels after the refurbish.

Now that would be a stupid thing to do in my opinion, 🤣🤣 Knowing my love for that W212 M156. I don't need no forceness in my life 😂. I'm a naturally aspirated type of a guy 😉

Not really the weather or chance to clean the motor today. The pics will be coming I know you can't wait lol 🤣🤣

So here goes, I haven't had time to wash the car as only collected it on Friday. This snowy/wintery weather hasn't helped lol. I like it, I know it won't be to everyone's taste but I like it. And haven't seen many with this combo. Especially in the UK. Go easy on me 🤣🤣👍

IMG-20210208-WA0006.jpegIMG-20210208-WA0004.jpegIMG-20210208-WA0010.jpeg

Looking good. Would you mind me asking who refurbed the calipers?

Looking good. Would you mind me asking who refurbed the calipers?

Thank you.

The company that refurbished the wheels. These wheels were in a bad condition, I'm very happy with the outcome. I have read up quite a bit on the diamond cut. It's a guarantee they will get white worm over an amount of time. This weather certainly isn't going to help. But that's the risk with diamond cut finish. Do you have an opinion on the standard of work on the calipers or are you just enquiring. I've never had calipers refurbished before. So it's all new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom