W212 E63 AMG (M156) engine and exterior part-out - register any interest here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Celicasaur

Car
W212 E63 AMG PP
Hi guys,

My car is up for sale right now, but if it doesn't sell by the end of the month, I'll be demodding it. I've got a whole host of goodies that should be very bargainous for those of you with either an M156 engine or a W212 pre-facelift. The purpose of this thread is simply to register interest and call dibs (if there's indeed any interest at all). If there isn't much success here, I'll try MBWorld and then ebay. The parts are still on the car. Condition will be fine unless otherwise stated and I should have invoices somewhere that I can dig out if needed. Some pics are below to show how the parts look on the car.

Like I said, please register your interest on parts here or get in touch with me. Parts will only start to come off the car in November, as it would be a lot easier for me to just sell the car as it is right now if I can find a buyer (a bargain if anybody is a fan of the W212 and wants the M156 engine).

RENNtech rear CF bootlid spoiler (for both W212 variants) £350
BOCA rear CF diffuser £400 (discontinued I think, so grab it while you can)
Revozport CF rear bumper skirts (for both W212 variants) £150
Revozport CF side skirt splitters (for both W212 variants) £350
Revozport CF front lip (has been through the wars a little on the underside, but the visible side is ok. The centre section has seen better days though) £400
CF front nose grille £200 (imperfections in a couple of places, but not noticeable unless you're looking for them)
19" staggered KR647 wheels (without tyres but un-kerbed) £400
Stock 19" staggered forged wheels (kerbed to hell and back, but are true) £800
H&R front lowering springs AND rear suspension lowering links £200
Lightweight (7kg - stock 10kg) two-piece rear brake discs (will fit C63) - £350 (~1500 miles of use)
Lightweight stock front two-piece brake discs (will fit (C63 and bi-turbo E63) £400 (good condition)
Stock MB carbon pack rear diffuser cover in CF (small mark in the middle somewhere) £100
Stock MB carbon pack CF rear bootlid spoiler £150
82mm throttle body conversion (2 throttle units, CNC throttle plate and velocity stacks epoxied on) (for all M156 cars) £550
DPE genuine long tube headers including 3" straight-through mid-pipes (true long tube headers with merge collector) (fits C63) £1300
Kleemann Supersport cams (for all M156 cars) £1300 (discontinued I think, so grab it while you can)
UPD intake box spacers (for all M156 cars) £70
HP Tuners data-logging and tuning interface module (for all M156 cars) £200
Stock replacement Bosch injectors x 8 (purchased this year and driven for around...1500 miles at best) £90

If you happen to know anybody who'd like all of these parts, already fitted to a W212 and running nicely, please refer them to my ad:
E63 AMG 2010 W212 6.2 M156 engine - 600hp NA - Full MBSH | eBay

I would also be grateful if we kept the thread on topic and didn't pick the bones out of anything to derail my chances of selling my car/parts.

Regards, Ron

Attachments

• spoiler1.jpg
    spoiler1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 32
  • spoiler3.jpg
    spoiler3.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 31
  • spoiler4.jpg
    spoiler4.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 34
  • VVE_hayes.jpg