w212 e63 bi turbo steering wheel upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kalvin928

Car
S205 C63s , Lotus Carlton replica, CLK 200 Kompressor
looking at upgrading the wheel to a carbon fibre one with led shift lights etc. I have located one but issue is that my car has lane detection and the new wheel doesn't have this. is there anyway to implement this in? i.e fitting the vibra motor module? the replacement wheel is off a similar year c63. the buttons/ airbag etc will need transferring from my old wheel but thinking of giving a miss if incompatible due to the vibra motor issue. thanks

looking at upgrading the wheel to a carbon fibre one with led shift lights etc. I have located one but issue is that my car has lane detection and the new wheel doesn't have this. is there anyway to implement this in? i.e fitting the vibra motor module? the replacement wheel is off a similar year c63. the buttons/ airbag etc will need transferring from my old wheel but thinking of giving a miss if incompatible due to the vibra motor issue. thanks
The vibration motor is located in a small space at the bottom of the central steering wheel spoke.
Some were made with the pocket and some without. Can you get a look at it close up prior to purchase? If it's there then it is just a straight swap.

The vibration motor is located in a small space at the bottom of the central steering wheel spoke.
Some were made with the pocket and some without. Can you get a look at it close up prior to purchase? If it's there then it is just a straight swap.
hi again attached is photo... what do you think?

Attachments

• stering wheel.png
    stering wheel.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom