W212 E63 face lift carbon rear diffuser.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bassim

Car
E63
Hi Everyone,
Im new to forums so not really sure how to go on but im struggling to find a carbon rear diffuser for my w212 face lift E63.

The closest I got to one I like is RW carbon in America but I'd prefer to use a UK supplier and in a bit iffy about buying from China or off eBay.

If anyone knows of anywhere in the UK or even Germany id appreciate the info.

Hi Everyone,
Im new to forums so not really sure how to go on but im struggling to find a carbon rear diffuser for my w212 face lift E63.

The closest I got to one I like is RW carbon in America but I'd prefer to use a UK supplier and in a bit iffy about buying from China or off eBay.

If anyone knows of anywhere in the UK or even Germany id appreciate the info.

Not a lot of time this morning due to other commitments but THESE PEOPLE are very good to deal with and have the part you desire, hopefully on the link I provided.

It's in Germany and won't be cheap but will be of high quality. Oh, and welcome to the forum. :D

Not a lot of time this morning due to other commitments but THESE PEOPLE are very good to deal with and have the part you desire, hopefully on the link I provided.

It's in Germany and won't be cheap but will be of high quality. Oh, and welcome to the forum. :D
Hi! Thanks for the quick reply it's Defos not cheap but what is for these cars lol 🙈. I'll drop them an email and see what's what.
Thanks for the help 😁

This crowd may be of help to you

I ordered a boot spoiler for my 2014 E63 from JB Speed in the US.
Arrived from Taiwan in 3 days and no import duties or extra costs.
My thread below

This crowd may be of help to you
Thanks, just had a look there's some nice bits on there but no E63 w212 face lift rear diffuser 😔

I ordered a boot spoiler for my 2014 E63 from JB Speed in the US.
Arrived from Taiwan in 3 days and no import duties or extra costs.
My thread below
Spot on thread mate cheers, I'll have a look at JB speed now.

Thanks, just had a look there's some nice bits on there but no E63 w212 face lift rear diffuser 😔

They do seem to have some nice bits.

The thing is if you order overseas and the part doesn't fit or for some reason is damaged can bit a bit of a long process.

CSK I have heard of some decent products also. It's not all negative. Some folk on here do like to spread shite without having any dealings with the above and some other companies. Some seem to have the blinkers on all the time.

CSK I have heard of some decent products also. It's not all negative. Some folk on here do like to spread shite without having any dealings with the above and some other companies. Some seem to have the blinkers on all the time.

I'll assume that was pointed at me Tom?
I have read too many threads and posts complaining about CKS, so for me to advise another member to avoid them I believe is in order.
Perhaps you should reacquaint yourself with some of the other members threads that don't exactly recommend CKS either

I go on my own experiences, not other peoples. Wasn't aiming at you at all, assume as you must.

I've had negative feedback from the (supposedly) more equipt tuning/modders that some on the forum advise on. I go on my own experiences like I have said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom