W212 E63 Night Pack trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theworkerb

Car
E63 AMG
Hey guys, a bit of a long shot but does anyone have the night pack exterior trim for the W212 E63? Really don't like chrome...

As an alternative and easier solution, have you thought about getting the trims wrapped? I have had it done on several cars as I too am in the de-chrome camp.

Not sure about all of the kit, in fact I'm not sure exactly what it consists of on the W212 any more, but there are a few pieces available from Kunzmann. They are good to deal with and ship regularly to the UK but, and quite a big but, it may not be the cheapest option doing it this way.

There's an example HERE of the diffuser and tailpipes, it may be worth a browse round their site whilst you're looking...

Not sure about all of the kit, in fact I'm not sure exactly what it consists of on the W212 any more, but there are a few pieces available from Kunzmann. They are good to deal with and ship regularly to the UK but, and quite a big but, it may not be the cheapest option doing it this way.

There's an example HERE of the diffuser and tailpipes, it may be worth a browse round their site whilst you're looking...
Perfect, thank you, I'll take a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom