W212 E63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gorgeous colour, Josh, very smart looking bus you have there. Have you considered changing the boot and wing badges to black to match the spoiler, de-chromed door trims and the wing mirrors?

Thanks mate, I dont think I'll be changing the colour of the badges I really like the oem chrome against the palladium silver. Think it works well together

^ Thanks.

I wouldn't touch the front side windows either.
My E55 was sold to me with tints on all side windows and the rear.
Vision at night in poor weather wasn't great. As well as being an illegal shade.
View attachment 96013

My first C43 came like that. It was OK in bright light not too bad at night (when everyone had headlights on) but in dusk what with tints and dipping driving mirror things just disappeared....I used to drive mine home from work in Southbank to NW10. Going round Westminster Green, Hyde Park Corner and Marble Arch in failing light was err.....interesting.

I didn't realise quite how bad it was until I bought my second one with clear glass. Night and day (excuse the pun). I can see why it's illegal.

Shame as graded tints do look quite good.

Thanks mate, I dont think I'll be changing the colour of the badges I really like the oem chrome against the palladium silver. Think it works well together

These days there's a lot of hate for chrome which I don't really get. Personally, I really like it on the 212.

These days there's a lot of hate for chrome which I don't really get. Personally, I really like it on the 212.

Same here. I like the chrome against the black on mine and won't be changing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom