W212 E63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ Thanks.

I wouldn't touch the front side windows either.
My E55 was sold to me with tints on all side windows and the rear.
Vision at night in poor weather wasn't great. As well as being an illegal shade.
DSCF0265.jpg

Hello everyone, this is my 2010 E63 finished in palladium silver.

Looks like a beautiful very high spec example, original owner has ticked a fair few boxes there it seems. Congrats :thumb:

Looks like a beautiful very high spec example, original owner has ticked a fair few boxes there it seems. Congrats :thumb:
Thanks appreciate it, yeah spec is out of this world over 24 thousand pounds in options from new.

Thanks appreciate it, yeah spec is out of this world over 24 thousand pounds in options from new.
Did you paint the calipers or are they yellow from factory out of interest? Looks a great finish

^ Have you had to change the front discs yet Josh?
I imagine its a sit down moment when the bill arrives:D

clk320x, do you still have that Storage box for the w212 for sale, if so drop me a pm.
I do Josh - it won’t let me pm you though for some reason. Will ask admin to turn on your PM function as you have over 30 posts so it should be on.

@KillerHERTZ can you please enable his PM function?

Brilliant thank you
Josh - just had a thought, if you’d like to send me an email rather than waiting for PMs to activate I can post my email address up

Last edited:
I do Josh - it won’t let me pm you though for some reason. Will ask admin to turn on your PM function as you have over 30 posts so it should be on.

@KillerHERTZ can you please enable his PM function?

Afraid not, this makes the 30 post rule pointless, sorry :(

Gorgeous colour, Josh, very smart looking bus you have there. Have you considered changing the boot and wing badges to black to match the spoiler, de-chromed door trims and the wing mirrors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom