W212 eclass rear coil spring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kendog91

Car
W212 E220 CDI AMG SPORT
Does anybody have a part number for the rear suspension coils for the AMG sports package?

Much appreciated, thank you.

If you are buying a new spring from a mail dealer, all they need is the model code (e.g. W212) and the colour codes.

If you are buying a new spring from a mail dealer, all they need is the model code (e.g. W212) and the colour codes.
Yeah, unfortunately I'm too impatient and the parts department shut at 1pm on Saturday and don't reopen untill 9am Monday morning.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm too impatient and the parts department shut at 1pm on Saturday and don't reopen untill 9am Monday morning.

MB springs are specific to "your" car depending on options fitted from factory , the chances of getting the exact same ones from anywhere apart from the dealer are slim.

Unless you are going for a complete set of lowering springs then i would wait until tomorrow and order them from the dealer , that way you know they are the correct ones.

Remember to replace both sides.

K

MB springs are specific to "your" car depending on options fitted from factory , the chances of getting the exact same ones from anywhere apart from the dealer are slim.

Unless you are going for a complete set of lowering springs then i would wait until tomorrow and order them from the dealer , that way you know they are the correct ones.

Remember to replace both sides.

K
I had rung euro parts, they did a search by my vin number, I have the AMG sports package. They told me they could match the springs as they are the sport ones for £64 each. Yeah, I'll be replacing both of them, I always do pairs.

I had rung euro parts, they did a search by my vin number, I have the AMG sports package. They told me they could match the springs as they are the sport ones for £64 each. Yeah, I'll be replacing both of them, I always do pairs.

MB use a number of criteria for rating their springs and not just a sports package option IIRC. If EPC have your springs in stock then they must have different springs for every other W212 with numerous option permutations which is highly unlikely.

I ordered a set of fronts for my CLS from the MD and they were in the following day and not much more than the EPC ones , price wise.

There have been a few posts regarding the increased ride height after fitting non MB springs.

There is too much work involved to do it again if the car is not sitting right on EPC ones , then it will need to be the MB ones at which point you will still need to order them ,and wait.

You maybe lucky buy if it were me it would be a set off lowering springs or genuine.

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom