W212 Estate Reversing Camera HELP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ninjin

Hi Guys,

Just got my new E250CDI Estate sport. Loving the car but would like to have a reversing camera.

My car has Command so I have researched on the forums and understand that I need a camera, an adapter lead from camera into FAKRA that plugs into the Command, and finally programming so that the Command switches to rear camera input on selecting reverse.

If someone has done this, I would ge greatfull if you could let me know the part# for the FAKRA lead (and any other MB parts I will need).

As to camera, I have seen this on ebay which seems a very clean solution, alternatively, I'll just install a universal camera.

CCD CAR CAMERA Mercedes-Benz C-CLASS W204/ E-CLASS W212 | eBay UK

The only concern I have is I cant tell if the camera angle is adjustable, at least with a universal camera I can adjust it.

I look forward to any help you guys can give!

Thanks

Al.

W212 Reverse Camera

I am about to fit the reverse camera so i will keep you posted. but dont buy the one on ebay that you looked at, that is a light replacement! you need the kit from the german ebay.de. there's a comany selling the OEM kit for £235. And if you have the NTG4 command it is pre programmed for the camera
smile.gif

Any update to this thread? finally getting around to doing the retrofit and looking at ebay.de for parts.

Anyone got a parts list needed?

Al.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom