W212 (Facelift) E Class Quad Tailpipes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RobbiE250

Car
E250 (W212) Facelift
Evening all!

I like the look on the AMG style quad tailpipe on the E Class but was wondering whether there is direct replacement end piece that fits in the standard rear diffuser rather than having to buy the (expnesive) rear E63 style diffuser and tailpipe kits??

Thanks.

I've been looking to change the rear of my c300 as I think it's a bit silly to have the two exhaust pipes sitting just behind the fake exhaust looking trim. I asked a local exhaust company if he could add tailpipes or something and he just said that's the way it's supposed to be so he shut it down straight away. Wasn't interested.
I've been looking at aliexpress. I can get a gloss black diffuser with quad round pipes or square pipes for under £200 delivered but they aren't actually connected to the real exhaust pipe which is what I really preferred (something actually extending the tailpipe out)
Let us know if you find anything 😊

I've got those on the way from China for £13 inc delivery but fancied something actually attached to the tailpipe

There are plenty of good exhaust fabricators in/around Yorkshire - suspect you came across someone who has too much money and can can turn away work.

If all else fails - our much loved MSL has essentially an "in house" exhaust wizard.

Maybe something here could be worked with by a decent exhaust fabricator to join to the existing exhaust, but going this route might also require the E63 rear splitter, or even bumper to accomodate the splitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom