W212 facelift E63 night pack retrofit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longman h

Car
E63 Biturbo Estate
As above really, has anyone retrofitted or wrapped the parts that would be black with the night pack installed as I've found pretty much the perfect car but it doesn't have the night pack.

Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't done it as mine has the Night Package as standard, but I would suspect that any competent vehicle wrapper could do it for you. There are quite a number of small detail parts to do though, so it may be disproportionately costly to do.

Whereabouts are you? I know a good guy in Oxford I could put you in touch with if it's any help?

I wouldn't wrap it take it to a Mercedes approved bodyshop and get them to remove the bits and paint them atleast you haven't got to worry about the wrap needing to be changed or dulling off ect.

For me a wrap is something temporary not long term.

As above really, has anyone retrofitted or wrapped the parts that would be black with the night pack installed as I've found pretty much the perfect car but it doesn't have the night pack.

Any help would be great.

We offer some Night pack retrofit kits. email me your VIN number to [email protected] and we can quote you.

Once I've found a car mate, I'll ping you a PM.
Would it be a wrap?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom