w212 Just how it should look!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
After seeing endless amounts of dross for sale it's lovely to see what looks a Great car in great condition clearly loved.

It simply stands out amongst all the other's on the bay and Auto trader for sale.

Mercedes-Benz E350 CDI AMG SPORT (320BHP) 7G TRONIC AUTO DIESEL | eBay

Also there are very few Private ad's out there all seem tobe Dealer's who mostly are not interested in preparing there cars properly, Just like the supposed fsh ML420 i went to see the other day.

Certainly looks nice but I would question why it's photographed in Poland.

Last edited:
Harwich to Redditch 200 miles, drive over and have a look at it, take it for a drive, see what you think, could be worthwhile, maybe make him a reasonabler offer. Could be the one you're looking for.

Harwich to Redditch 200 miles, drive over and have a look at it, take it for a drive, see what you think, could be worthwhile, maybe make him a reasonabler offer. Could be the one you're looking for.

Gav won't be getting 7 seats in that one. That is his problem, finding an AMG that passes his criteria.

Before making a 400 mile round trip to look at it, I'd ask why it's sitting outside a Polish car shop looking pristine. There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation but any car that's been in Eastern Europe immediately before sale should raise questions. It's a long way to go for a car wash.

Having read all of the above it is now abundantly clear, that the E for sale on eBay is in fact a pile of sh1te. I can only feel great relief, that my ridiculously stupid suggestion that Mr Merc 85, should set off on a 400 mile trek in the vain hope of finding, what for him, could have been his pot of gold was not acted upon, and offer profuse apologies for being a ****! :thumb:

Could the owner not be Polish and pops home now and again, why does it have to be alarm bells. The car looks a stunner, love the colour, not a fan of black wheels but it just suits them.

Last edited:
Too many questions, "full service"!

Nearly 5 months late for "first" MOT, mileage goes from 71k to 126k then back to 88k and last MOT had EML on.

MOT Mileage History -
7/4/14 - 71038
15/4/15 - 126971
15/4/16 - 88998
19/4/17 - 106073

The car looks well prepared for sale, but the difference in MOT mileages is concerning, unless those 127000 are kms. Maybe Polish owner forgot to switch speedo to miles.

As a few of you guys know I’m after a estate or ML, I actually sent the seller a compliment to which I got a kind response. Which tbh is more than I’ve had responding to a advert for a car I’ve been interested in lol

I do love that colour. BMW used to (and probably still do) have a "Brass Metallic" colour too which was similar to that.

Very unusual.

126971 KM = 78896 Miles which could indicate possible discrepancy on MOT it may state KM on the MOT possibly owner didn't convert back. But it would make sense to ask the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom