W212 Keyless-Go fuse?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beemer2

Car
E250 CDI AMG Sport
My 2014 E250 W212 Keyless-Go stopped working today so it neither allows keyless door entry nor the engine to start. The FOB (which now has a new 2025 battery) does lock and unlock the car and of course after inserting, allows the car to start. I read elsewhere that this could be a fuse failure but I cannot identify the relevant fuse or find any that are blown. There are other symptoms which are that the car cannot be locked using the tailgate lock button. Hope someone can help me fix this without having my local MB dealer ask for £148 to run a diagnostic check.

Isn’t the MB diagnostic fee reimbursed if MB effect the repair?

Isn’t the MB diagnostic fee reimbursed if MB effect the repair?
Last time I reported a fault (turned out to be the fuel filler cap!) they asked for £148 to diagnose because the warranty was up. They never mentioned anything about reimbursing.

apparently there's like 6 different fuses for keyless go, there's some fuse diagrams online if you don't have one in yours

apparently there's like 6 different fuses for keyless go, there's some fuse diagrams online if you don't have one in yours
Thanks I got the correct diagram but can only identify fuse 46 as the one for the keyless go antenna. Another symptom I have just noticed is that although the mirrors work with the door switch they do not close when the car is locked. Perhaps this give someone a clue to help me.

Thanks I got the correct diagram but can only identify fuse 46 as the one for the keyless go antenna. Another symptom I have just noticed is that although the mirrors work with the door switch they do not close when the car is locked. Perhaps this give someone a clue to help me.
on my w211, "fold in mirrors when lock" can be turned on and off from the settings in the speedo display, I'm guessing yours will have that setting too, make sure it's on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom