W212 Linguatronic quirk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brooks22

Car
W211 E320 CDI facelift
Hi All

My boss' W212 E220 CDI has developed a slightly unusual glitch with the Linguatronic controls for the Navigation.

When he uses the speaker button to activate it and search an address, the car opens up his phone book. Not the navigation addresses. Also, pressing the NAV button then using voice command takes him into his phone book as well.

He gave me the owners manual to look through but the possible solution I found didn't work. Has anyone else ever come across this, and if so, what is the fix?

Cheers, Kieran

Has he run through the set up menu? Can't remember exactly what it is called but it's something like 'voice familiarisation' or something when Command will ask you to count or say various words so the recognition of your voice commands is more accurate.....just a thought

Has he run through the set up menu? Can't remember exactly what it is called but it's something like 'voice familiarisation' or something when Command will ask you to count or say various words so the recognition of your voice commands is more accurate.....just a thought

Don't know for sure. Although he did say it was working properly up until now. Seems a strange thing. I guess it means he'll have to use it manually, which is a huge amount of hard labour ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom