W212 Outside Temperature Sensor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herbs0962

Car
E250 CDI
Hi.
Can anyone help, I have an outside temperature sensor fault (P007013) but does anyone know where it is located?
I want to see if its the sensor/connector/wiring.
Its a 2011 E250 CDI
Thanks

Mine is a 2001 210 CDI. Mine is to the right of the number plate, and shows as a small black nipple like probe.
Hope this helps.
Don

Hi.
Can anyone help, I have an outside temperature sensor fault (P007013) but does anyone know where it is located?
I want to see if its the sensor/connector/wiring.
Its a 2011 E250 CDI
Thanks

isnt 2011 still under warranty?

I bought the car as a cat "C" the mechanical repair has been reasonably straight forward, just a few electrical niggles to sort.
It drives really well, it was the only way i could get the car I wanted for my budget

I have a spare one for sale if you need it.

S

Thank Simon_M, can you advise where it is located, what it looks like.
I want to see if its a wiring damage issue first, but will be back to you if it looks like a sensor issue.

It it was front end damage they may have forgot to replace the sensor when the car was repaired.

I wish it was "they" who forgot to replace it, but I did all the work (except painting) myself, I took loads of photos as I stripped it down, am confident I have put everything back that was there, but if it had been smashed/removed I wouldn't know. Because I don't know where or what to look for I am at a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom