W212 rear splitter/diffuser - Can someone please help me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iqie220

Car
Mercedes E220
Hello guys,

I am new on here and I really need help. I'l really appreciate it if someone could provide me with some guidance/point me in the right direction! :)

I have a pre-facelift W212 E220 Sport. Now the car itself is fine but the rear end really bugs me as the single stock exhaust to me looks really cheap/poor. I was looking to therefore upgrade this.

Now the same era E350 has a dual exhaust splitter which is miles better than what I have got, and the facelift E220 which was released in 2012 also has the dual tip exhaust splitter. I have tried to attach a picture of what I want. Now I want to buy this splitter and upgrade my car, whilst keeping the stock exhaust as I think upgrading the exhaust too, it would be too much work. Would this work? Has anyone else done this upgrade?

Mercedes have stated that they cannot 100% guarantee if this will fit/work as this part is not for my vehicle. But I think it should be fine as the splitter is the same shape and everything. So I'm confused and I really want this splitter.

Can someone please assist, advise if this upgrade can be completed? And if it is just the case of including my splitter and putting on the new one without removing the Bumper?

Thank you all in advance!

Screenshot_20180202-162918.jpg
20180207_191612.png

Does yours have the ‘sport’ rear bumper? Perhaps upload a photo of yours.

Does yours have the ‘sport’ rear bumper? Perhaps upload a photo of yours.
Yes I have the E220 Sport I'll attach a picture of what my bumper looks like please can someone help! Screenshot_20180209-083558.jpg

Looks like the E350 rear diffuser from same model year should fit. Maybe speak to your local dealer to confirm then try and find one from a breakers yard on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom