W212 storage buckle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OM651

Car
W212
Order storage buckle. Mine estate did not come with this for some reason. How about yours do you got this? Was a bit more work then expected because clip under center console. Regret I did not order for driver side as well, now when I know how much effort it was for that thing. Did think it was possible to pull down the lining but nope.

A 212 680 06 14 + screw 2 pcs A 006 990 11 12 about 30 € total.

Attachments

• D5C49759-0659-4C56-8929-EEF961EB53E3.jpeg
    D5C49759-0659-4C56-8929-EEF961EB53E3.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 37
  • CA00B0E7-53B0-4789-BFCC-CC3E34F60C84.jpeg
    CA00B0E7-53B0-4789-BFCC-CC3E34F60C84.jpeg
    300.7 KB · Views: 37
It is a must have accessory for us here for holding a bottle of a beer or wine.

It is a must have accessory for us here for holding a bottle of a beer or wine.

Ya need it for same reason, storage net really not work for anything other then paper 😁 Confused why not have it from factory can not think this are something that you have to pay extra for 🤔

Ya need it for same reason, storage net really not work for anything other then paper 😁 Confused why not have it from factory can not think this are something that you have to pay extra for 🤔
Mines got it from factory I thought they all did?

Mines got it from factory I thought they all did?

Here in Sweden they are like 50/50 when looking at car sites. Seems odd really nice add to have. Do you got on both sides?

Here in Sweden they are like 50/50 when looking at car sites. Seems odd really nice add to have. Do you got on both sides?
Only on passenger side :)

Done deal, now order one to driver side as well not sure about the net but don’t think I need it to driver side!

Attachments

• 82BEA614-67D8-4E7C-B7F5-F15B443E4717.jpeg
    82BEA614-67D8-4E7C-B7F5-F15B443E4717.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 16
Mine had one from new, it’s where I store fire extinguisher.

Robin

Nice do you got genuine fire extinguisher? You probably already know about fitting it under driver seat but then you need to buy some parts don’t think many W212 come with that compartment from factory.

Nice do you got genuine fire extinguisher? You probably already know about fitting it under driver seat but then you need to buy some parts don’t think many W212 come with that compartment from factory.
Not a genuine Mercedes fire extinguisher, my previous car an E300 Hybrid had the compartment under the seat But my current E350 does not.

I did look into possibility of adding the under seat storage but it looked to difficult for me but I’m pants at anything like this.

Robin

Not a genuine Mercedes fire extinguisher, my previous car an E300 Hybrid had the compartment under the seat But my current E350 does not.

I did look into possibility of adding the under seat storage but it looked to difficult for me but I’m pants at anything like this.

Robin

I got you mate! May doing install for driver side later but not sure if I really need it! Have some other things that are more important first need to replace seat cover and tint the car.

Done deal, now order one to driver side as well not sure about the net but don’t think I need it to driver side!

In the UK they were only fitted on the passenger side as they would get in the way if on the drivers side!

Aware thread when started was discussing tunnel buckles bu evolved to include chat re fire extinguisher holder...........I recently retrofitted 2 MB front seat storage boxes with lids to my 2011 S212......folk can check my thread if of any interest or use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom