w212 TPMS Sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Hi All

was looking at another set of rims for the w212 and was looking at adding another set of TPMS sensors

I know the systems autolearning so no coding of sensors should be needed

has anyone used Autel sensors before? what was your experience?

Autel MX-Sensor V5.31 433MHz/315MHZ Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor

seem like they will do the job.

I may take a punt and order them anyway and report back.

Alps

Alps,
Did you buys these TPMS?
I know it was only Friday when you were talking about them, but do you have any answer as to whether they will work or not.

I'm starting to look into a winter setup and may possibly buy another set of wheels and TPMS.

I'm after a set of TPMS valves for my spare set of wheels for the cls55. anyone know which frequency Mercedes use? Be interested also in anyones experience of these Autel valves.

looks like 433mhz as far as I can see.....?

433mhz is correct, yes i did buy a set and the programming pad, programmed each one, they should be in a set of rims by the end of the week so will let you know how i get on

Ok, i can confirm they work perfectly!

sensors come with a default s\n "000000" , when you put them on the pad and isntall the software, it generates a random s\n for your car model and programs it to the sensor. do this x4 times (each number being unique).

Once you drive for about 20 mins the car picks up the new sensors and you have a reading.

all for about £100! this is roughly the cost of a single genuine sensor from MB!

there are deals depending where you get them from.

Ok, i can confirm they work perfectly!
Two months in, are they still going good Alps?
I'm just about to pull the trigger on a set, but thought I'd check for an update first.

Two months in, are they still going good Alps?
I'm just about to pull the trigger on a set, but thought I'd check for an update first.

yep, all good mate, no trouble at all! swapped my wheels back to oem for the winter and the old sensors picked up nicely too.

6 mnths in and they are still working as OEM, good replacement sensors!

I have recently purchased some Autel TPMS (after recommendation on here) for my c220. Does anyone know a tyre chain that have the ability to programme them please?
I haven't bought the equipment and Merc has quoted £500 to programme and fit!
I'm in the Reading area (Berkshire).
If anyone can help it would be most appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hi Cole, just buy the programming Pad, you can do it at home! then get a tyre place to fit them.

Nice one. Thank you!
Bit cheaper doing it that way! I'll get one ordered! Much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom