W213 2019 Front view camera problem.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbmk99

Car
E Class 220d W213 (2019)
Hello. My front view camera has a crack on the glass covering the lens. Not sure how to approach this. Should I go to MB and ask them to fix it (I still have warranty but don't know if it covers the camera), or should I buy one and ask someone to replace it? If so, where can I get one and how to find out it's part number? How much a camera like that cost?
Screenshot_20220530_124151_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

stone chip damage by the looks of it, you can try the dealer but I doubt they will cover it, get a cost of it from the parts dept.

Hello. My front view camera has a crack on the glass covering the lens. Not sure how to approach this. Should I go to MB and ask them to fix it (I still have warranty but don't know if it covers the camera), or should I buy one and ask someone to replace it? If so, where can I get one and how to find out it's part number? How much a camera like that cost?
View attachment 128028
Hi mate,
How did you solved that problem? I have W213 2019 and got exactly the same crack on my front camera. I’m guessing that repair in Mercedes service cost fortune. Any tips? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom