W213 A Pillar Trim Removal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SCRL

Car
W213 E220d
Despite much searching, I can’t find any instructions for removing the A pillar trim on a W213 that are specific to that model. I can only find general advice (use wedges, go slowly, …), and a video for W212 but apparently the W213 is different.

I don’t want to break it, so any advice on where the clips are, how to remove them, etc, etc, would be very much appreciated!

Despite much searching, I can’t find any instructions for removing the A pillar trim on a W213 that are specific to that model. I can only find general advice (use wedges, go slowly, …), and a video for W212 but apparently the W213 is different.

I don’t want to break it, so any advice on where the clips are, how to remove them, etc, etc, would be very much appreciated!
If you are running a cable you can normally push it in without removal of the trim buddy . Otherwise I would use a flexible plastic tool and start at the top by the roof lining

If you are running a cable you can normally push it in without removal of the trim buddy . Otherwise I would use a flexible plastic tool and start at the top by the roof lining
Well yes, that's true. It's just that there's an existing cable to a dash cam that was "kindly" threaded behind there by a windscreen installer whilst the windscreen was being replaced and I think I'll need to remove the trim piece to get it out :-(

Well yes, that's true. It's just that there's an existing cable to a dash cam that was "kindly" threaded behind there by a windscreen installer whilst the windscreen was being replaced and I think I'll need to remove the trim piece to get it out :-(
Cut the cable and pull it ?

ive messaged you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom