W213 Comand custom POIs & media upload

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MichaelK

Car
E350D (W213)
I am really frustrated by the lack of ability to add custom POIs to my new E320d. It is a feature which has just "disappeared" without notice. I always used it on my Jag for "Safety Cameras". Does anyone know how or who to put pressure on to re-instate the facility? The same goes for uploading music to the HDD, no CD player AND no upload facility.

It is a feature which has just "disappeared" without notice.

Was it initially supported on the W213? I know it exists in earlier models (like my W222).

Just ust received my S213 and finding the command sat nav user experience very different and clunkier to that of S212. I find it harder to enter a destination, it(doesn't recognise any 6-digit postcodes but will find the street when entering only the first four letters).

Does anyone know how to save destinations for re-use other than as 'home', 'work' or Global Favourite?

@MichaelK, in regards to saving musing onboard, there is a SD slot in the centre console which I assume can be used as media storage? Alternatively just store on smartphone and connect via Bluetooth.

I find Apple Car play a waste of time as when connected it overrides the command system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom