W213 Driver Window Switch Replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nas2021

Car
W213 E400d
Hi,

My driver window switch has popped out. I am guessing it needs replaced and was wondering can I simply pull on it and then replace it with a new one or does the whole door panel need to come off and the switch console removed?

Thanks

I had perused something about eliminating the switch without entryway board expulsion, since there's an entrance board in the entryway. The switch get together is hung on by two tabs (one each driving and following side), and a solitary T20 torx head screw. It additionally has a solitary electrical connector. Issue is, there's tiny access, I mean close to nothing. Also the real screw is stowing away. None of my screwdriver or attachment sets worked. Indeed, even went to Princess Auto (Canadian adaptation of Harbor Freight) to get maybe a couple ones including an adaptable driver expansion. Additionally got a bunch of torx headed allen keys, which aren't fun all of the time to utilize. At any rate, they were the main arrangement that worked. I didn't have the foggiest idea what the head size was (T20), so that dialed me back. BTW, the screw doesn't drop out because of the plastic around that conceals it. Doing it this way it's as yet difficult, however beats eliminating the entire entryway board, basically for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom