Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EClassy said:
This is the AMG Line spec with the night package. I like the wheels but they look a bit BMWish. https://youtu.be/j-OZ-nba_8s

Looks like the bluetec diesels will also only come with fake exhaust just like the W205.

533430608738282838.jpg

16539172481217711639.jpg

Does reveal just how much of the front and rear of a modern mercedes is built around that mainly plastic front bumper + radiator grill assemby and rear bumper. Looks as if its also getting the square "spare wheel well " precluding any retrofit of a full size spare. :(

Same as S-Class I'd imagine, looks larger when it's not split into 2 dials...

HUD looks much clearer and brighter than other cars i've seen in person. Wonder what it will be like in normal daylight driving.

liking the interior.. looks more luxurious than 212.. but the exterior is coming across properly dull

I like that.

I like that the dash doesn't have an iPad, I like the steering wheel, I like the body shape, I like pretty much everything about it.

Have MB finally confirmed which engines UK motorists shall be allowed to have yet?

I suspect we will be forced to drive the normal diesel range but I was hoping for some petrol engine alternatives. If they don't, I will have to jump ship and get a 5 series next time however much that pains me to say!!

2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Photos – Official

From the press release:
Stuttgart. Mercedes-Benz is taking a big step into the future by numerous innovations with the new E-Class, including in terms of the design of the interior, which features a wide high-resolution next-generation dual display (12.3 inches per display) that appears to hover in space. In addition, touch-sensitive control buttons on the steering wheel make their first appearance in a car. They allow the driver to control the entire infotainment system using finger swipes without having to take their hands off the steering wheel. The all-new experience is rounded off by a novel, intelligent graphic design with high-resolution visualisations and animations as well as simplified control logic. At the same time, the occupants enjoy a sensual interior with spacious architecture and high-quality materials.

Photos and press release - 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Photos – Official

Have MB finally confirmed which engines UK motorists shall be allowed to have yet?

I suspect we will be forced to drive the normal diesel range but I was hoping for some petrol engine alternatives. If they don't, I will have to jump ship and get a 5 series next time however much that pains me to say!!

If you look at the rest of the UK range I'd say it's reasonably likely there will be an E450 AMG Sport with the 3.0tt V6. Possibly (but less likely) an E400 with the same engine in a slightly lower state of tune.

It would suit this car perfectly.

Nice interior. Looks like the S Coupe which is a good thing.

I'm not so keen on the rear of the saloon, the estate will probably look better when it arrives.

The press release refers to the 2016 E-class, yet the interior pics are apparently from the 2017 E-class. When do we actually get it - anyone know?

Not too keen on the dash, looks as if was a bit of an afterthought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom