W213 E220d camshaft lobe issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SimplyMB

Car
2016 W213 E220d
Hi there, looks like I am one of those unlucky ones that have camshaft lobe issue. Has anyone had the same issue? How much did you end up paying for the job? And can you please recommend someone in south east? I am based in Kent.
2016 W213 E220d

The chocolate OM654....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
We have done quite a few of them now. I find it just awful that kind of work needs to be done on modern MB's

Hi there, looks like I am one of those unlucky ones that have camshaft lobe issue. Has anyone had the same issue? How much did you end up paying for the job? And can you please recommend someone in south east? I am based in Kent.
2016 W213 E220d
Alexander Foti runs AMF Mercedes , Tonbridge.
@alexanderfoti is a member on here

Mecedes E 220 W213 amber engine warning on and loosing coolant 66 plate with 61.000 miles, Mercedes in Brighton cant find where the coolant is going (need to top up @ one liter every 100- 150 miles I'm doing) and told me i have problem with the camshaft this is the warning light the price me 2750£ and apparently Mercedes is wiling to do a discount 18% from that ........... advice please ... should I go to a independent garage? what they charge for this job ?
Regards Danny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom