W213 E63 extended warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShaunB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W213 Designo Hyacinth E63
Guys

Has anyone recently decided whether to extend the manufacturers warranty with Mercedes on one of these cars?
I've been reading that Mercedes only offer one level of cover now, which I hear provides the same level of cover as the original manufacturers warranty.

Shaun, the Tier 1 warranty no longer exists and you are correct in thinking there is only one level of cover.
Make sure you're sitting down when you get the quote if its anything like a W212 E63 warranty!

Shaun, the Tier 1 warranty no longer exists and you are correct in thinking there is only one level of cover.
Make sure you're sitting down when you get the quote if its anything like a W212 E63 warranty!
Thankfully its not like the daft prices you were quoted :doh:
A 2 year extension would work out to be £1334 per year.

For sure, no way could you even justify that for a year.

I'm trying to see if I can find reports online of people that were happy with it.
I found one person on here that took extended warranty on his W213 E63, but it was even less than I was quoted, but that post was December 2020, and he's not been on line again since.
I might just reply to his post and see if he replies.

For sure, no way could you even justify that for a year.

I'm trying to see if I can find reports online of people that were happy with it.
I found one person on here that took extended warranty on his W213 E63, but it was even less than I was quoted, but that post was December 2020, and he's not been on line again since.
I might just reply to his post and see if he replies.
Shaun

I think this is referring to myself, always watching, rarely posting :) happy to answer any queries.

Thanks

Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom