W213 E63 questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice. great colour, under 10k miles and has both switchable exhaust and the 360 camera.

Yeh looks good eh - will speak to Oracle later and see how painful it is to buy privately. I reckon the guy might take £50k

This private one is nice and can presumably a deal to be done

Auto Trader logo
That looks like a nice car, I would seriously consider it if I was you.
It isn't an S model and it doesn't have night pack, but just over £50k for a <10,000 mile S213 E63 would get my attention.

Looking again at the first picture in the Autotrader advert it looks like the intercooler doesn't have the plastic protection mesh over it. Some of these cars came out of the factory without it, but it is now a recall to have them fitted FOC at the dealership.

Take a look at these thread for more info.
Intake Grill Mesh
Zunsport Grills/Radiator covers

Also search Zunsport of more threads.

Last edited:
That looks like a nice car, I would seriously consider it if I was you.
It isn't an S model and it doesn't have night pack, but just over £50k for a <10,000 mile S213 E63 would get my attention.

My only reservation is I prefer the look of the forged 19" rims and generally prefer the ride quality of smaller rims.

Is there a market for these 20" jobs if I decided to swap? Could add them to the ever growing alloy wheel collection I suppose!

My only reservation is I prefer the look of the forged 19" rims and generally prefer the ride quality of smaller rims.

Is there a market for these 20" jobs if I decided to swap? Could add them to the ever growing alloy wheel collection I suppose!
There is a market for everything in this world.
I'm sure someone will buy them, even if it is for a spare set of winter wheels. I know what you mean about ride quality on 19's. I don't have a problem with 20's, but my winter wheels are 19's and I do notice a difference.

Has anoyone got the wheel sizes for this so I can look at some aftermarket options?

Looking again at the first picture in the Autotrader advert it looks like the intercooler doesn't have the plastic protection mesh over it. Some of these cars came out of the factory without it, but it is now a recall to have them fitted FOC at the dealership.

Take a look at these thread for more info.
Intake Grill Mesh
Zunsport Grills/Radiator covers

Also search Zunsport of more threads.
The OP should definitely look into this, personally I'd be looking to getting the lower radiator area protected too.
Probably doesn't matter much in the great scheme of things apart from maybe a slightly more harsher ride, but the rear tyres on that car are the wrong profile.
They're supposed to be 295/35/20, they have fitted 295/30/20.

Has anoyone got the wheel sizes for this so I can look at some aftermarket options?
This site will give you info I think
https://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/amg_alloys

Seems the 20" AMG cross spoke alloys on my car are £5875 for the set :eek:

the rear tyres on that car are the wrong profile.
They're supposed to be 295/35/20, they have fitted 295/30/20.
Good spot, I never noticed that although if Nick (OP) were to change them it wouldn't matter anyway.
One good thing about having 30 profiles on the rear is that when/if he changed to 19's he would feel even more of a benefit. :thumb:

Thanks for that. Eyeing up the Carlsson and Brabus options also

Having test driven the E63 and E63s, both were very nice. However, I found the E63s more stable, but also depends on your driving style.
Did you buy?

Absolutely amazing. You really should finish your Post :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom