W213 E63s lowering module

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andye63s

Car
2017 E63s
Hey guys and girls

Looking to get the E63s lowered and i know there is a £500 module everyone recommends to use on Amazon, however for the life of me its sold out and i cant find any other than Renntechs one.

DOes anyone have any experience with another lowering module that they can point me in the direction of?

Hey guys and girls

Looking to get the E63s lowered and i know there is a £500 module everyone recommends to use on Amazon, however for the life of me its sold out and i cant find any other than Renntechs one.

DOes anyone have any experience with another lowering module that they can point me in the direction of?
I recall that Programa modules were described as being identical to Renntech, but I’ve no personal experience of them.

Not seen posts on them for a while either and not sure whether they have them for your car - worth checking though:

I believe the one that MSL were using cam from good old ebay, I'm sure Acid put in a link on his posts about his E63S work

Its these guys that MSL used

bought and got refunded straight away, it seems another place sold out, dammit

Hi did you have any success on the lowering module? I have an e53 convertible arriving end of July and wanted to get it lowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom