W213 E63s - Remaps

irfan1712

Car
Volkswagen Golf R32
Hi guys

looking at getting a stage 1 map on my E63s to open up some potential.

current options are MSL, DMS, JF Automotive and GAD tuning.

Ive not read any issues with any of the above and all seem to have great customer and after care service.

im leaning towards MSL being AMG gurus but DMS have a great after care service with loading maps back onto the car anywhere in the country if it gets wiped by a dealer or garage for whatever reason, f.o.c and unlimited times.

If you’ve had your E63 mapped, who did you use, how was it, and how’s the car now?

thanks

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W212 E250 CDI Sport - S211 E320 CDI Avantgarde - S203 C32 AMG
Not used them myself but I’ve only ever heard good things about MSL

Cyclone1

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W218 CLS63 AMG
MSL all the way. Remapped all 3 of my AMG’s including my current 900bhp CLS. They have the best network for mapping utilising the skills of BFT and EC and others where required. Plus know AMGs inside out including developing their own cars. I’ve used one of the others mentioned and wasn’t as impressed with their after sales.

daveenty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S63 Coupe
MSL for me as well.

They did all the work on my W212 when I had it and took it to very respectable figures.

I also happen to know that they've currently been playing around a lot with a W213 E63s as the owner bought my old one, with the aim of getting a lot of horsepower from it.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
MSL. They did a great job on my CL 700bhp/820lb/ft :)

That was nearly four years ago and still performs exactly the same .

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
I wish.
MSLP did some mods to my W211 E55 back in 2014.

Was very happy with the results and it never put a foot wrong in over two years after before I sold it.

I had to go back not long after as the car seemed to have lost it's mojo and Acid quickly worked out the IC pump was crap so replaced with an upgraded one.

Whatever I went back for afterwards, you get the same good service no matter what.

In the end, it became a "day out" for me and gave me some focus through a bereavement around that time.

He's definitely top of the pile in customer service.

Not to forget Imran at Torqueflow on the same site. Master of exhaust mods and a top chap also.

I couldn't honestly say any of the guys there were not top chaps!

AMGeed

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
+1 for MSL. My W212 E63 was remapped by them without problems.
I heard DMS are OK but very expensive.
You also have the option of remote mapping and the ability to remove the map for servicing and reload it afterwards with MyGenius. So the same thing DMS are able to offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom