W213 E63s Wagon…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Russy01

Car
Evening,

First post here, but spent a lot of the last few weeks reading up on w213 E63s!

Had planned to reserve a car today at a dealer, however when I spoke to them some plonker appears to have beat me to it by an hour or two! Congrats to them, but I am a little disappointed!

Was looking to spend £60k or so on a late 2017 30-40k mile car as was previously looking at a C63s Wagon at £50ish - so already gone £10k above budget.

Now wondering whether I sit tight for more cars to come available at the lower price point, or whether I dig out another £5-7k and pick up a later car - of which several are available. I think the only difference is the steering wheel?

Also, if anybody is looking to sell then I’m sat here with cash waiting!

Cheers.

Yes - welcome!

What's really scary is 50K would easily have got the same 2017 E63 S back in 2020. I remember looking at that car then but considered it too pricey (though at that point I was actually looking at E53s).

Yes - welcome!

What's really scary is 50K would easily have got the same 2017 E63 S back in 2020. I remember looking at that car then but considered it too pricey (though at that point I was actually looking at E53s).
It’s surely crazy. But I managed to sell my 911 for £15k more than I bought it for - so all kind of comes out in the wash!

It’s very wishful thinking and extremely unlikely, but I’d like to think at some point these extreme petrol cars will start to appreciate when even more people are driving milk floats!!

It’s surely crazy. But I managed to sell my 911 for £15k more than I bought it for - so all kind of comes out in the wash!

It’s very wishful thinking and extremely unlikely, but I’d like to think at some point these extreme petrol cars will start to appreciate when even more people are driving milk floats!!
Lucky you!

It's a double-edged sword though. I'm hanging on to what I have but was hoping to get another toy. As it's obviously a want rather than a need, reluctant to pay the current going rate for stuff.

Lucky you!

It's a double-edged sword though. I'm hanging on to what I have but was hoping to get another toy. As it's obviously a want rather than a need, reluctant to pay the current going rate for stuff.

It depends what you’re looking to do. I was in a lucky position that my car was in very high demand and I did not need an immediate replacement - so it made sense.

I sold the 911 at a great profit, purchased a Honda S2000 (to put away) with the proceeds and have waited several months for the prices to start to soften before I jump back in.

Prices are still high, but they appear to be dropping slowly.

Russy,
I owned this car until 1 month ago and it is perfect with a great spec. It has every single option available on the W213.
I purchased it in Nov 2018 and kept it for 3 years. Happy to provide more background if you take it forward.

See Mercedes-AMG E 63 S 4MATIC+ Estate | Mercedes-Benz UK Online Showroom

P.
Appreciate your message. Spent a good while looking at this one last night and realised it was great spec.

I’m on the fence with silver though. I think I’d need the night pack and the black wheels.

Would love to know what they gave you for it? But not sure whether I can PM on here.

Russy,
£57.5k. Only did 21k miles (because of Covid).
P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom