W213 SE Estate Delivery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think things are a lot better now in terms of on time delivery. Speaking to the dealership the initial first couple of production runs were not as smooth as they should have been. But things are sorted now.

So hopefully you will have no problems and yours will be on time.

Lease company sent my reg number today so its looking good :thumb:

Looks like you will have your car in the next week or so.

Congratulations and enjoy !:bannana:

Haven't seen many of these on the road. In fact any. Tucked away in SW London maybe it's just a matter of busting SUV stranglehold

I have seen 4 since December, a black 220 SE as a taxi in London, 2 on the M3 and one in Manchester.

A friend of mine has ordered the AMG delivery next week

Not that I am counting or anything !

Excellent, when do you take delivery ?

Don't know yet they are trying to get a delivery vehicle to get it to me once it has been registered taxed etc, but I've told them I'll collect from Leeds as we are going to the outlaws in York at the weekend anyway, so waiting to hear back from them.

Ordered a new 220d SE Estate at the end of Febuary and was told to expect delivery around end of June.

Options include: 4Matic, Dark Blue, Driving Assistance, Premium Package, Command, 360 Camera, Black Leather, Brown wood trim, Ugrated to 19" Wheels

4Matic was preferred as I drive to the Apls in winter. Was origibally hoding out for the new e-class All-Terrain but settled on the normal e-class when I learnt 4matic was available on the current model.

Will update when I have more news on delivery.

Ordered a new 220d SE Estate at the end of Febuary and was told to expect delivery around end of June.

Options include: 4Matic, Dark Blue, Driving Assistance, Premium Package, Command, 360 Camera, Black Leather, Brown wood trim, Ugrated to 19" Wheels

4Matic was preferred as I drive to the Apls in winter. Was origibally hoding out for the new e-class All-Terrain but settled on the normal e-class when I learnt 4matic was available on the current model.

Sounds nice hope it arrives on time, still no news on when mine is actually going to be with ME.:wallbash:

The dealership should only need 5 working days from when they take delivery of your car to have it ready for you to collect or deliver to you. So it should be any day now.:thumb:

The dealership should only need 5 working days from when they take delivery of your car to have it ready for you to collect or deliver to you. So it should be any day now.:thumb:

Just had a call this afternoon I'm getting it Thursday.

Apparently due to the new tax hike on 40k plus motors the dealer in Leeds had over 300 cars to get out before the end of the month, obviously other people had the same idea as me :eek:

Typo - should say 18"wheels and not 19.

Haven't seen many of these on the road. In fact any. Tucked away in SW London maybe it's just a matter of busting SUV stranglehold

I live in SW London and have not seen any yet. There are quite a few older E Class estates kicking around that have the 'running to the ground' appearance about them.

I noticed that then thought maybe the 4Matic had different options :D
Did you also upgrade to 18" wheels. The 4matic has the same options list as the others - I originally went for the stock aluminium trip but changed it to brown wood post-order after seeing a similar dark blue car on YouTube.

Did you also upgrade to 18" wheels. The 4matic has the same options list as the others - I originally went for the stock aluminium trip but changed it to brown wood post-order after seeing a similar dark blue car on YouTube.

Yes went for the 18" upgrade myself I'm not keen at all on the standard wheels. Also went for Black Ash trim which I'm now not too sure about but once I get it on Thursday no doubt I'll like it.

I was actually wanting either a Red one or Blue like you but couldn't get hold of one before 1st of April as it is its going to be the 30th March before I get mine.

Aparently the dark green looks awesone but was not prepared to order it unsighted and concerned about resale implications down the road

Aparently the dark green looks awesone but was not prepared to order it unsighted and concerned about resale implications down the road

actually I have seen the green, there was one in the Newcastle MB dealers I could have had it and not waited, but even thought the car could have been mine immediately I couldn't bring myself to like the colour, it did nothing for me.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom