W215 2003 AMG CL55K for sale - bargain!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tiggers

Car
Volvo :-(
BARGAIN TIME - READ ON

I am going abroad long term and until today my CL55 was coming with me, but it now seems the cost of shipping it combined with import issues makes it no longer financially sensible for me to do this. Therefore in the last week of February this car will be sold into the trade.

Unless that is you buy it first. So here goes:

For sale is my AMG Mercedes CL55 Kompressor, one of the most beautiful cars Mercedes ever made in my opinion.

The car is a late 2003 car with 76000 miles and a full Mercedes Benz service history (next service due in 7800 miles or in July whichever comes sooner). The car is black with dark grey interior and sports geneuine AMG IV split rim 19" alloy wheels which themselves retail at over £1000 each. All the tyres are good with plenty of tread left. Car has tax until end of July and is MOT'd until then too.

I would describe the car as being in excellent condition for its age and I am very picky.

Mechanically the car is way better than average as last year after trying and being unhappy with local Mercedes main dealers I asked MB Tech in Warrington (independent AMG speicalist) to go over the car with a fine toothcomb and sort out any issues no matter how minor.

This is what they carried out:

New torque cnvertor as original was showing signs of wear when acclerating up hills (common fault)
New 'puck' and pneumatic pump to operate boot and doors as old one was leaking slightly (common fault)
New front suspension arms as originals were wearing
Entire underbody covers removed and underbody undersealed - no rust whatsoever was found
New windscreen pillar trims and rubbers - originals had perished
New engine mounts (originals worn)
New rear gearbox mount (well known as a good idea to change to avoid any drivetrain vibration from entering cabin as car ages)
New supercharger drive belt (precautionary)
Crankshaft oil seal replaced
Gearbox oil drained and refilled.
ABC suspension fluid changed

Total bill £3900 (bill is in service book).

The car has nearly all the extras (excluding distrionic cruise/tyre pressure monitoring). So that means it has the following:

Pulse massage seats
Adaptive cruise control
Keyless entry
Keyless go
Rear blind
Pneumatic headrests
Heated and ventilated seats
Widescreen sat nav
Sunroof
Parktronic parking sensors front/rear
Linguatronic voice command
Phone and integration
TV tuner (will need a digital interface box adding)
Bose sound system

and probably some more I can't rememebr

Car drives perfectly in all modes, comfort, sport and manual/tiptronic (buttons on wheel and gear shift), pulls well and shifts gears seamlessly. ABC suspension works perfectly too - raise/lower and both hard/soft settings.

I also had the car detailed last September so the bodywork is gleaming and the engine and interior are spotless.

All books and manuals present. Toolkit and spacesaver wheel unused.

There are two bad points:

- the glovebox release button finish is coming off, it needs replacing.
- there is only one keyless go card as the other got damaged by the previous owner, these are £200 to replace, but I have never got round to doing it as I am the only one that drives the car.

You have ten days to buy otherwise I am selling her to a dealer (price already agreed) :( I hope it doesn't come to that as I want her to go to a good home

Priced to sell: £10995 OVNO! Don't delay please, I am a straight person i.e. this is not a sales ploy... the car will be gone by the end of February and you will have missed a bargain!

I and the car are in South Lancashire/North Manchester

Please send me a PM here and I will contact you!

cl55_front_zps5bd4b270.jpg

cl55_side2_zpscda9ad31.jpg

cl55_boot_zpsd2d708ae.jpg

cl55_interior1_zps60ff161a.jpg

cl55_interior2_zps53114cf2.jpg

cl55_interior3_zps2bf56b94.jpg

cl55_door_zpsfb404cfd.jpg

cl55_side3_zps8f2dec70.jpg

cl55_side1_zps3c3915b1.jpg

cl55_engine_zps72e41cef.jpg

Well sadly it goes to the dealer on Thursday 28th Feb unless someone takes it before then.

4 days to go - new price £10495 OVNO!

Well final reduction, 2 days left... sad that it looks like it is going to a dealer, but that's life.

Anyway it's £9995 final offer - must be picked up by Thursday morning 9am

Sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom