W215 with iPhone can it work with steering wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maxg

Car
CL 600
I have just put in a BT puck that works a treat (MBU1000) and I was wondering that it would also be nice if I could dock the iPhone as well and control it from the steering wheel as well as listening to music from it. Anyone got any idears. Thanks

I have just put in a BT puck that works a treat (MBU1000) and I was wondering that it would also be nice if I could dock the iPhone as well and control it from the steering wheel as well as listening to music from it. Anyone got any idears. Thanks

The MBU1000 will pair with the iphone and allow you to use your steering wheel controls. It will not charge the iphone though.

The MBU1000 will pair with the iphone and allow you to use your steering wheel controls. It will not charge the iphone though.

Thanks for the reply. But I already have the Puk. I am tiring to find away of having the iPhone as a controllable music source.

Thanks for the reply. But I already have the Puk. I am tiring to find away of having the iPhone as a controllable music source.

In that case you need another car I'm afraid.

The MY2005 onwards cars (MOST based) can have the iphone cradle which will then hook up to an ipod kit (not on the SL though). This gives phone and ipod music player all in the one device, controllable from the steering wheel!

In that case you need another car I'm afraid.

The MY2005 onwards cars (MOST based) can have the iphone cradle which will then hook up to an ipod kit (not on the SL though). This gives phone and ipod music player all in the one device, controllable from the steering wheel!

And were would one buy one of these new car thing's then....:D

Or what about this http://www.ipodcarkitdirect.co.uk/i...teway_Interfaces/Dension_ice>Link_Gateway_500

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom