w219 350 cdi sump drain plug location

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IFFY100

Car
Cls 350 cdi 2010 grand edition
Some help please - never worked on a merc before and just wanted to clarify where exactly the sump drain plug is? I'm thinking the sump is black and behind the front chassis enforcement plate? Also is there a link or something to a service schedule for this car?

On my E class , the sump drain plug is just on the side of the engine sump . Just make sure you don’t drain the auto gearbox sump which is behind it

I actually have a pella extractor (one in the last pic) it just takes quite a bit of time that's all. Any how so long as the sump is black I hope to have located the plug. Are there any manuals for this vehicle?

I actually have a pella extractor (one in the last pic) it just takes quite a bit of time that's all. Any how so long as the sump is black I hope to have located the plug. Are there any manuals for this vehicle?
Haynes ?

Takes a bit of time ?? Not longer than jacking the car up , removing the under-shields , removing the plug, draining the oil , refitting and torquing up the sump plug, ?

My Sealy manual vac pump empties a sump of its hot oil in minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom