W219 breaking with unusual interior colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
More accurately just spotted they are not actually breaking it but selling whole.

Good job otherwise I might be tempted. Serious number of hours for the full transplant though I suspect.

Whys it cat d ?

Little dent on the wing isn't enough to write it off.

That interior would look great on a dark blue car.

Probably due to the cost of replacing the interior with seats etc. in a decent colour!

Yep, blue - pref designo mystic or that other light blue would be the optimal combo for that brown interior.

I've seen a few grey CLSs with full on red interior. OTT but I like them and think that would work in a black car.

Super rare to see an interior that isn't black, grey or beige though.

Whys it cat d ?

Little dent on the wing isn't enough to write it off.

That interior would look great on a dark blue car.

Just last week I saw a W203 with similar panel damage but to the passenger side.
The wheel had taken most of the impact which was buckled and cracked.
Once underneath I could see that the track rod end was bent and had broken one of the mounts on the steering rack. Washer bottle also had damage.

The alignment of the headlights was also very slightly out, just looked like the whole front end had moved over 5mm.

Start adding up the cost of those parts...once you get the bumper off and have a better look, the list might even be longer.

Add to that the fact that CLS350s can be had for this kind of money (albeit higher mileage) with no damage... doesn't look like a good buy to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom