W219 Clock setting without Comand unit..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Astonv12

Car
w219 CLS 350 CDi Grand Edition Palladium Silver
Hi Everyone
I've changed the original Comand NTG2.5 head unit in my CLS to a new Pioneer double-din with Android Auto etc but now I can't change the dashboard/instrument binnacle clock time!
Anyone know how I can change it without waiting up till midnight so its on the right time!?
I'm in Leeds West Yorkshire, so if anyone close knows let me know, I'll happily pay if its not a quick fix!

You need to find someone with Star developer mode and a knowledge of German ;-)

If you were nearer we could do it for you.

Ah okay..! Shame you're not local :-(
Don't suppose you know or could recommend anyone oop north!?

You need to find someone with Star developer mode and a knowledge of German ;-)

If you were nearer we could do it for you.

If the battery was disconnected and then reconnected at midnight would this work?

If the battery was disconnected and then reconnected at midnight would this work?
Depends if it goes back to midnight upon a complete reset. I havnt tried that myself but the same issue will occur when the clocks go forward/back.

Dont know anyone in the North who can do it for you, sorry.

Yep,, done it before but its getting to be a pain. Every time the battery is disconnected I have to wait till midday or midnight... if you do it make sure you leave a good couple of minutes before you reconnect the battery bang on midnight/midday!

Yep,, done it before but its getting to be a pain. Every time the battery is disconnected I have to wait till midday or midnight... if you do it make sure you leave a good couple of minutes before you reconnect the battery bang on midnight/midday!

5 to, disconnect / remove fuse. dead on 12 re-connect. do it at midday. Comand users 24 clock, normal car doesnt.

...however, it is on a 24 hour clock, which would have been annoying if I'd done this at midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom