W219 CLS320 2008 Bluetooth Phone Interface Tray

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidSingh

Car
Mercedes-Benz CLS320 CDi W219 2008
Hi, can someone help, I have bluetooth mobile phone interface in my centre console, so it is mobile prepared. Is there some adaptor that I could buy to connect to my car?

I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

Sorry, I don't understand your question. If you have Bluetooth, you can connect your phone.

Maybe post a photo?

Sounds like you have the telephone pre-wire and a UHI connector in the centre arm rest, so a lot depends on what phone you have. Best bet is an email to comand.co.uk with your VIN so they can look up the build sheet for your car, plus tell them what phone you have and what you want to achieve, they'll give you accurate information, possibly also choices and costs. Being MB it's not simple, so you're best talking to comand.co.uk as they know more than MB about MB ICE!!

BTW, if you have Comand then bluetooth is part of that, and even if you have the UHI connector and something suitable attached to it, the connection to the phone may still be direct from the phone or may be via what's attached to the UHI - and sometimes there's no solution! My S204 has Comand and the UHI connector, but we have Samsung Galaxy A10's so there's no way to use the UHI (and thus the car aerial, none of the MB adapters work) so we have to use the Comand bluetooth (which works well) which does not give as good reception as when we had iPhone 4's and the correct cradle installed on the UHI, phone clipped into the cradle and using the car aerial! Talk to comand.co.uk, you'll not regret it!

Last edited:
Hi Chrishazle, I appreciate your reply. I have a Samsung S10 Plus that I want to connect to my car, I thought there might be a cable I could plug into the console, and the other end to my mobile. I will take your advice and contact comand.co.uk. Thanks

Sorry, I don't understand your question. If you have Bluetooth, you can connect your phone.

Maybe post a photo?
What I mean is that I have a mobile phone interface (see attached). I want to connect my Samsung S10 to the car, I have tried Bluetooth but I can't locate my car on my mobile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-142831_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200806-142831_OneDrive.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
I think you need one of these, do check compatability with your car before buying.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excellent! thanks for your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom