W219 roof bars and cycle carrier

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gareth Kent

Hello folks. Am looking to purchase some roof bars and cycle carrier for my w219 CLS. Have searched the forum and as usual am lead to exactly what I need (another thread had the Thule model numbers etc I need). Before I purchase new, does anyone have a set for sale that they want to shift ? If so please let me know. Thanks !

Roof bars sorted. Thanks to member Abb who was a gentleman to deal with. This is what makes this forum excellent. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello folks. Am looking to purchase some roof bars and cycle carrier for my w219 CLS. Have searched the forum and as usual am lead to exactly what I need (another thread had the Thule model numbers etc I need). Before I purchase new, does anyone have a set for sale that they want to shift ? If so please let me know. Thanks !

Would you please link to the thread with the Thule model numbers? I'd like to fit the Thule aero bars but can't find them listed anywhere.

It's almost like they have removed compatibility with the CLS for some reason, Mercedes-Benz also doesn't list a bar for the 219 anymore???

Hello all. I am a lapsed member, who recently sold a much loved and enjoyed CLS W219 (5.5 years and 80,000mls). I have some roof bars that were sold to me by another member that the dealer I PX’d the car to didn’t want. As such posting here to see if any forum members would like them before I stick on an auction site. PM me or post here. Don’t want anything other than postage for them. Cheers.

Hello all. I am a lapsed member, who recently sold a much loved and enjoyed CLS W219 (5.5 years and 80,000mls). I have some roof bars that were sold to me by another member that the dealer I PX’d the car to didn’t want. As such posting here to see if any forum members would like them before I stick on an auction site. PM me or post here. Don’t want anything other than postage for them. Cheers.

Hi Gareth. I have the roof bars already on my CLS but only 1 cycle carrier. If you have any cycle carriers going spare would be very interested!

Hi. Just to clarify it’s just the roof rack that I am giving away (not the cycle carrier).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom