W220 (2001) S500L need to replace lower suspension rear arms for front

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jig

All,

Just failed my MOT for my S500L (01) 90k. The car has hydraulic suspension and ABC.

The mechanic tells me that the lower suspension rear arms R and L for front wheels and ball joints need replacing. He tells me these parts are not available OEM and are mercedes parts costing £220+ vat per side!!!!

Can anyone help me find the exact part numbers? and if there are any OEM suppliers? How much labour time/costs?

Thanks
Jig

Last edited:
Ecp are probably your cheapest supplier. Use a mercedes independent as they will do the job so much quicker it will normally work out cheapest.

I'm doing it today with my w220 70£ Bilstein arm on ebay 30£ labour

That seems reasonable. Please can you let me know what part i should be using ? and is it a part that is ABC compitable ie right for my car?

Thanks
Jig

This is the item number 310610856070

Thanks Borys so this part is compaitable with ABC and is the one for my S500? I dont think this part is available at ECP, Do you have an S500 W220 with ABC as well? is this the part you used?

This is the part I have used
Best would be to call them and check if it is compatible
I still have mine not fitted,if goes with your car you can have mine for half price with delivery and get second of them will save you few quid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom