W220 2004 Bluetooth and Aux questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1stRaven

Car
S320 CDI 2004
Hi,

Just purchased an 2004 S320 recently and while I have got to grips with most things, I am still trying to find the answers to a couple of questions.

I have the following command system (pic below) but not exactly sure what version it is or whether it has or supports an AUX socket. I have a lot of music on my phone and would like the ability to play it through the car's stereo if possible.
command.jpg

I also have the nokia 6310i cradle for the phone system but not sure if the system is uhi or the previous model. I'm looking to go bluetooth for the calls hence the need to know which model, as far as I can tell.
phone.jpg

Only other issue is that the cruise is not working but using the info in this forum, pretty sure its the different sized tyres on each rear wheel, something that I am trying to get the trader from whom I brought the car to sort out.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
On mine the aux jack is in the glovebox, I'd expect that yours is too.

viseeo puck works ok, try amazon, around £110

From one of your previous posts I gather you have an older W220 which has the Comand 2.0 unit which did have an aux input. The OP however has the Comand NTG1.

Mine does look different to the one in the picture.

Thanks for your help guys.

I burnt a dvd mp3 disc for testing yesterday which worked well so guess thats my option rather then using my phone.

1st Raven,

Interested in finding an Aux solution to solve my faulty system. I have error messages on Comand display, 'CD changer not found' and 'No Phone' I've replaced the Head unit and had the CD changer tested; working.

Pls explain , in non technical terms, how you succeeded in playing an Mp3 disc ?

Eddie.

ps. my Comand Unit is the one prior to yours (2002 model smaller screen) .

I just loaded up an DVD-R disc with mp3 files in separate folders for each album. Headunit picked the disc up without an issue (loading time takes around 30-60 seconds though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom