W220 53 S320 cdi with all of the toys.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cathalferris

Car
02 A4 Estate, 91 MR2 NA
2003 MERCEDES S320 CDI AUTO SILVER 72K New | eBay

I think this looks interesting (probably as it's close to what I'm personally looking for) as there are not that many S320s with toys on the market at the moment, and I've been looking for the past month.

This one has a scratch and a ding, and a slightly malfunctioning bootlid acording to the seller.
On a private plate, and a September 2003 car with 87k on the clock.

Currently at £4k with 6 days left.

I'm half-tempted to put a bid on, but the bootlid is kinda putting me off, as well as the seller stating UK only (I'm in Ireland).

Ummm Personally would be put off by the bootlid as could cause a problem with the softclose unit, also it seams strange that the wheel arch is supposed to have minor damage, so why has the spare wheel been fitted
Strange

That wheelarch damage looks like a ground down rust patch?

Ummm Personally would be put off by the bootlid as could cause a problem with the softclose unit, also it seams strange that the wheel arch is supposed to have minor damage, so why has the spare wheel been fitted
Strange

well spotted "spare wheel", it also looks well used and the seats look dirty, in need of a good clean. Also the bit about could not aford the payments.....why is there always a story ?
Plenty more around.

Last edited:
Is it me, or does the front end look way too low!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom