W220 Airmatic compressor and Valve

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mari

Hi, because recently I heard disturbing noises coming from the location of the compressor AIRMATIC, I decided to see what's going on and I saw something like that. http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9071/dsc02302tk.jpg

Airmatic Valve was attached to the compressor through a plastic hose:wallbash:. Between the compressor and the Valve, someone put a piece of gum so firmly that there was no vibration. Since my bracket to the compressor needs replacing I question how it should be fixed airmatic valve?

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question, I get an error "AIRMATIC visit workshop". Car is not dropped, on the contrary is like higher than normal, can I just go about 20 miles to a mechanic or do I have to call roadside assistance?
Thanks

If it's not dropped I think you should be ok. Heck , I had a 221 dropped on me once "Car too Low visit workshop" and I drove it for 2days, albeit no load!

Hi guys I'm new owner 3arms star .... is my 4th Merc in my life but first "S" classe
I also have problem with Airmatic maybe someone knows a good mechanic around Redhill / Surrey cheers

Hi guys I'm new owner 3arms star .... is my 4th Merc in my life but first "S" classe
I also have problem with Airmatic maybe someone knows a good mechanic around Redhill / Surrey cheers

Olly forum member. Highly recommended. PCS Ltd 02392 570123 Horndean Down A3, a lovely drive

TM Motors West Molesey 0208 941 4044, have know Tony for 20 years.

Just to let you know how common they are, I've done two today!!!

today I was o SD ... full diagnostic reset errors cost me £40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom