W220 All 3 Cigarette lighter sockets not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mvohra

I have been using the Cigarette lighter socket for charging my mobile and also as a bluetooth receiver.
I recently purchased a new bluetooth receiver and while fiddling with it, the front cigarette lighter had a white glow and then suddenly stopped working.

Fuse number F86 was blown, so I replaced that. The others (F72 & F74) both seemed fine, however none of the cigarette lighters work.

I have also looked at the following YouTube video, but not certain which Relay might be responsible on the w220.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does anyone know what I should look for? Your help is much appreciated.

I have uploaded a couple of zip files that are the Relay and Fuse map for the W220. I hope it is useful to others.

Attachments

• Mercedes W220 Fuse map - Page 1a1.zip
    979.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Mercedes W220 Fuse map - Page 2a2.zip
    967.3 KB · Views: 8
I have been using the Cigarette lighter socket for charging my mobile and also as a bluetooth receiver.
I recently purchased a new bluetooth receiver and while fiddling with it, the front cigarette lighter had a white glow and then suddenly stopped working.

Fuse number F86 was blown, so I replaced that. The others (F72 & F74) both seemed fine, however none of the cigarette lighters work.

I have also looked at the following YouTube video, but not certain which Relay might be responsible on the w220.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does anyone know what I should look for? Your help is much appreciated.

I replaced the fuses even they looked fine, and now the lighters work without any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom