W220 Low Beam Elecrtonic Fuse Location?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bladerunner2125

Car
S320 W220 2002
Have an S320 2002 with Left Low Beam Bulb failure, these are Halogen Bulbs, the Bulb had blown so replaced it with a fresh one but still not working, I understand that the Low Beam is protected by an Electronic Fuse? does this need resetting and where is it located?

Update

I actually Purchased two Halogen H7 Bulbs 12v 55w, neither of them worked, so I transferred the High Beam Bulb which I know is working to the Low Beam and now the low beam is working, tried one of the new bulbs as the high beam and it didn't work there either, have tested the bulbs for continuity and they are showing as ok, so it seems my S320 is very particular on which bulbs it excepts?

do the bases of the new and old lamps look different in any way?

do the bases of the new and old lamps look different in any way?

Just had a look at the old Bulb I took out its an Eagle branded bulb 12v 55w, the base looks exactly the same as the new ones, the old bulb is slightly fatter than the new ones that's the only difference I can see?

Update

Took the Bulbs back to the shop asked him to test them both, then suggested he try them in the vehicle, surprisingly the bulbs worked? having already tried the bulbs several times and getting nothing, I am just wondering why they suddenly began to work? I have fitted many car light bulbs over the years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom