W220 or C215 wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I sold it (unfortunately). Twice I have made the mistake of selling a car to have it replaced with another one before I actually completed the purchase on the second one. My 2001 S600L was sold to make room for a biturbo (price agreed etc) only to have a "slight ABC problem" that manifested itself turn out to be around £5000 worth of work so that fell through.

The W140 went as I was to purchase a rather ridiculous, stupidly overpowered, rocketship sedan for the price that the seller had been offered by MB on a trade-in but he decided to keep it (he still bought his new car!). I am keeping that very close to my chest in the event he changes his mind which may happen once he gets used to the replacement.

The buyer of my W140 got a bargain - I spent an absolute fortune on it, replaced just about everything you can think of and I only let it go for half nothing due to the silly low price that I was paying for the replacement. Or not as it turns out!

Dare I say it but the family sedan is now sorted....came across an ultra low mileage LS which was just too good to pass on so bought it.

Goal now is a decent CL in the C140 series as a sunday morning drive car.

I have started a new thread as this search (C215/W220) is now over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom