W221 500L Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
Drove down to Olly ( Prestige Car Service ) For it's annual Service yrsterday.

"B" Service with Plugs.

First Class Service as usual :thumb: :)

Since i picked up the S-Class in January 2008 from the factory in Stuttgart it has done 173,401 miles :)

Looking back to the history i paid £87,406.00 which included Rear Air Con,Exclusive Passion Leather Interior with Piano Black Disgno Wood + the AMG Kit and 20" AMG's etc.

The V8 5.5 is still pulling like a train and over the years has been very reliable, apart from the usual, a couple of struts, starter motor etc. Nothing major.

Looking at the service book it has six stamps from Brooklands from new and Olly has put eight of his stamps in the book !!

Here is to the next thirteen years :):cool:

Last edited:
Having been driven in it a number times, it's a credit to Peter (& Olly + Brooklands of course) for looking after it correctly. It's a superb motor car that I already have first dibs on when Peter finally gets bored of it.

Matt :thumb:

This is my current plan for my S500 too. I have no plans to change it for a very long time!

I will look after it similarly so I hope it serves me as well as your S500 has served you Peter...

I remember when you first bought that Peter, you went to the factory to collect from memory :cool:

Thirteen years - wow that’s gone quick! :)

About the same time I bought my 190E. It came with standard features such as ABS light and optional dodgy fan switch. Heaters on max, nervously watching the temp gauge creep up while crawling back around the north circ. I’m guessing collecting that S500 was more fun 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom