W221 Fault Code Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Car
W221
Does anyone know what the following fault codes apply to;

They were checked on a Non-Star scanner and accidentally cleared before I could get it on a Star unit. Would the fault codes be stored for Star?

I have looked around and can't seem to find these particular codes, irrespective of a letter prefix. I am assuming its P (powertrain).

Many thanks

3019=B3019 There is this fault code "Door key switches(LF RF) circuit High.
3021=B3021 Fuel enable circuit malfunction
These are showing as "Generic, This code applies to all makes and models/ no manufacture specific record.

Many thanks for the quick replies.

There are no symptoms with the car, just after normal ignition the Check Engine Light appeared on the dashboard. Since then it hasn't reappeared.

3019=B3019 There is this fault code "Door key switches(LF RF) circuit High.
3021=B3021 Fuel enable circuit malfunction
These are showing as "Generic, This code applies to all makes and models/ no manufacture specific record.

I think this changes depending on which website or list of OBD2 codes you refer to. I have seen this come up with a title of GM, I am ssuming General Motors.

On another site I have seen them come as;

B3019 - specifically refers to the camshaft (cam) timing. In this case, if the cam timing is over-retarded, the engine light will be illluminated and the code will be set.

B3021 - engine trouble code is about Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor B Circuit High.

Can anyone shed any more light or confirm which ones are specific to Mercedes?

Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom