W221 new tail ligts installed but not properly working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imranrz

Car
W221 S500
Hi I bought original new shape tail lights of W221 2010 model & installed in my w221 2007 after connecting with the original connector only half of the break light working please advise how to fix it ???

imranrz said:
Hi I bought original new shape tail lights of W221 2010 model & installed in my w221 2007 after connecting with the original connector only half of the break light working please advise how to fix it ???

Please Advise...... !

If you go to MBWorld.org and log into S221.

There are pages and pages on retro fitting of facelift rear lights.

What sort of wiring or amendment required to fix LED tail lights

C43AMG said:
If you go to MBWorld.org and log into S221.

There are pages and pages on retro fitting of facelift rear lights.

Please advise what sort of amendment in old wiring or connectors required to Fix new LED MB genuine tail lights I fixed with the old light connector but just half of the break light is working pls advise how to fix it properly.

imranrz said:
Please advise what sort of amendment in old wiring or connectors required to Fix new LED MB genuine tail lights I fixed with the old light connector but just half of the break light is working pls advise how to fix it properly.

Pls explain in detail !

This only took a few seconds to find on google. Seems there is an alternative to replacing the rear SAM.

Updated 2010 w221 taillights on older w221 - Page 7 - MBWorld.org Forums

Your going to have to read through it yourself and decide which method to use. All the info is on that thread. If you have questions there is no use asking here ask on that thread as plenty have done the mod.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom