W221 S-Class AMG Sport Edition for UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Mercedes-Benz S-Class AMG Sport Edition announced (UK)

Mercedes-Benz UK has launched a special edition of S-Class, the AMG Sport Edition, featuring significantly enhanced specification priced from £69,995 on the road.

Based on the already comprehensive specification of the standard S-Class, the new S 350 BlueTEC AMG Sport Edition adds AMG body styling with front and rear aprons plus subtle sill extensions; elegant 20” AMG alloy wheels in a five-twin-spoke design; painted brake callipers with Mercedes-Benz lettering; an electric panoramic glass sunroof and illuminated door sills.

The inside of the new model is simultaneously serene and sporty and features Black Ash Wood trim, a wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel, studded sports pedals finished in stainless steel, and AMG-branded floor mats. Practical touches include a reversing camera and Keyless Go, while the Harmon Kardon Front Seat Entertainment, complete with Split View enables the COMAND multimedia system to display different content for driver and front passenger. Providing aural entertainment are 14 high-performance speakers and additional amplifiers, a set of headphones and remote control, and DAB digital radio.

The S 350 BlueTEC AMG Sport Edition is priced from £69,995 on the road. Mercedes-Benz Finance is also available from £499 per month across 24 months with an £11,493 deposit.

1380424433314976984.jpg

7545513891458796360.jpg

Cant see them selling many with the W222 out in 6months...

Once they see the spy shots of the w222 interiors, I think they may plump for these instead ;)

At 499 a month though that is a very cheap way into an S class.. Suspect the 222 wont be as cheap.... and wont have that much spec.

At 499 a month though that is a very cheap way into an S class.. Suspect the 222 wont be as cheap.... and wont have that much spec.

but there's an £11.5k deposit making the monthly cost somewhat higher ....

That is PCP with 11k in... as per the OP... but suspect there will be some nice lease deals out there as well.

I doubt they will be leasing them for anywhere near £499 a month all inc. It's a £70k car, MB won't be letting them out the door for under £6k PA without a large downpayment - they'll surely depreciate a lot more than that.

£11.5k deposit nearly doubles the monthly cost over 2 years?

Will said:
I doubt they will be leasing them for anywhere near £499 a month all inc. It's a £70k car, MB won't be letting them out the door for under £6k PA without a large downpayment - they'll surely depreciate a lot more than that.

I agree, will be around £650-£700 per month including VAT contract hire, which is still pretty cheap.

Deals at £499+VAT on a 6+23 are advertised. ISTR spotting a £449+VAT on a 6+35. Even MB are offering £499+VAT on a 6+35.

On that basis the 6+23 is approx £8.7K PA and the 6+35 is £7.4K PA.

These deals beat the likely deprecation on a discounted new vehicle or 1 year old AU car.

Okay , it won't have AMG bits on starter models but surely the W222 will have far more tech spec ? - i don't think in general they de-spec any new gen S class as there is so much new tech with each gen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom