W221 S350CDI BLUETEC LIMP MODE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I expect the intake is blocked or an EGR pipe is too.
How can i check that , cause all the tests and data are normal, then when it gets to temperature the car behave bad

Hello everyone one , i have an S class 350cdi 2011 and have this errors aswell, 14B100 component hot film , 156000 the negative and 16D600 the deviation between the measured and calculated fuel pressure in the low pressure circuit is too high .
What ive done to the car it’s following:

changed the egr valve ( aftermarket one from AUTODOC), changed back pressure sensor (oem),
Replaced the red gaskets from turbo and psv one , and the green oring from the aluminium pipe that goes in the turbo , changed the thermostat ( as i had a temperature fluctuations and the car was getting hot very slowly, bad mpg ) now that has been fix with the mpg and temperature.

I still have those 3 errors mentioned earlier and I don’t know what to do next , the car drives fineat the beginning but after a short while it’s get to limp mode and eml in dashboard ( lack of power , rev ing to 3000+before changing gears)

can someone please help me ?

I would be testing the air mass sensors next. Buy only genuine parts for this if you need to replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom